Ontario Tunisian Association Granted Certificate of Acceptance
The Ontario Tunisian Association (ATO) has been granted a certificate of acceptance from the provincial government to become an official organisation.
Among the objectives of this association, according to the founder:
- Assembly and unification of the Ontario population of Tunisian descent;
- Preserving and disseminating Tunisian traditions in order to enhance the difference and positive diversity in Canadian society;
- Sponsoring literary, musical, and other educational and cultural events, festivals, and conferences for the advancement of people of Tunisian origin;
- Sponsoring and organizing national, religious, and other celebrations;
- Promote the interests of the members, devoting mutual assistance and support when needed, and inform newcomers;
- Construction and maintenance of a center for cultural activities for Canadians of Tunisian descent in the province of Ontario;
- Strengthening friendly relations with the other Arab communities by embracing joint activities;
- Other complementary purposes that do not conflict with these things.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.