Moroccan Association of Toronto Elects Executive Committee For 2023-2024
#Morocco #FrancoOntarien @ONfr_TFO #CanadaMaroc #MarocCanada
The Moroccan Association of Toronto (AMDT) elected on Saturday a new executive committee, which is the governing body of the AMDT, following the annual general meeting for the mandate 2023-2024.
The new executive committee includes:
President: Mrs. Narjiss Lazrak
Vice-president: Mrs. Nezha Sabiri
Secretary General: Mrs Ikram Tabbary
Treasurer: Mr. Hassan Idrissi
Administrator: Mr. Hassan Douelrachad
Administrator: Mr. Salim Gharnate
Administrator : Mr. Abdelkader Aissioui
Administrator : Mr Jallil El Moussadek
Mrs. Laila FATEH and Mr. Faouzi METOUILLI will sit as honorary members of the Association.
The new Board proposes a new, ambitious, and clear vision to achieve the objectives expressed during the AGM respond to community needs and explore partnership opportunities with other Moroccan and Canadian associations or organizations in Ontario, the AMDT said in a press release.
The Moroccan Association of Toronto (AMDT) is a non-profit organization that aims to promote Moroccan culture and heritage in Toronto, Canada, and to support the Moroccan community living in the city. Some of the activities of the Moroccan Association of Toronto include:
- Cultural events: The association organizes various cultural events throughout the year to promote Moroccan culture, including music concerts, dance performances, and art exhibitions.
- Educational programs: The association offers educational programs to teach the Moroccan language (Arabic), history, and traditions to the Moroccan community in Toronto.
- Social events: The association also organizes social events such as picnics, barbecues, and sports activities to bring the Moroccan community in Toronto together and promote social cohesion.
- Community outreach: The association works to promote community outreach by supporting community members in need, such as providing assistance with job searches or legal issues.
- Advocacy: The association advocates for the rights and interests of the Moroccan community in Toronto, including issues related to immigration, discrimination, and social justice.
The Moroccan Association of Toronto plays an important role in promoting the Moroccan culture and heritage, supporting the Moroccan community in Toronto, and advocating for their rights and interests.
Comments are closed.