IAB Canada’s New Data Fundamentals Course
Data is the currency of digital marketing. It is at the core of every marketing and media decision made online and its importance is only growing. As reliance on data to make marketing decisions increases it is important to have a good understanding of how data is gathered, implemented and governed so you can make the best possible decisions and see the best return on your marketing efforts.
The new Data Fundamentals course will focus on the role data plays in all aspects of the digital marketing campaign.
- What are the different data types
- How is data collected and managed
- Data’s role in the digital campaign from planning to post
- Data policies
Visit our website for more information and to see the full course curriculum.
Why IAB Canada Courses?
- Our course material is developed by the industry. All our course material is vetted by IAB Canada committees to ensure it is accurate and non-bias.
- We’re current. All IAB Canada courses are reviewed at least twice a year by industry professionals to ensure they reflect what is happening in the industry today.
- We have a roster of experienced media and advertising trainers that work across sales, operations, management, data and analytics and more.
|Digital Media Sales||October 11th – 12th, 2017||Toronto|
|Native Advertising||October 20th, 2017||Toronto|
|Programmatic Advertising||October 23rd, 2017||Toronto|
|Digital Media Buying and Planning||October 26th, 2017||Toronto|
|Social Media Marketing||November 2nd, 2017||Toronto|
|Integrated Digital Marketing||November 7th, 2017||Toronto|
|SEO||November 10th, 2017||Toronto|
|Paid Search||November 22nd, 2017||Toronto|
|Data Fundamentals||November 24th, 2017||Toronto|