IAB Canada’s New Data Fundamentals Course
The new Data Fundamentals course will focus on the role data plays in all aspects of the digital marketing campaign.
- What are the different data types
- How is data collected and managed
- Data’s role in the digital campaign from planning to post
- Data policies
- Our course material is developed by the industry. All our course material is vetted by IAB Canada committees to ensure it is accurate and non-bias.
- We’re current. All IAB Canada courses are reviewed at least twice a year by industry professionals to ensure they reflect what is happening in the industry today.
- We have a roster of experienced media and advertising trainers that work across sales, operations, management, data and analytics and more.
|Digital Media Sales||October 11th – 12th, 2017||Toronto|
|Native Advertising||October 20th, 2017||Toronto|
|Programmatic Advertising||October 23rd, 2017||Toronto|
|Digital Media Buying and Planning||October 26th, 2017||Toronto|
|Social Media Marketing||November 2nd, 2017||Toronto|
|Integrated Digital Marketing||November 7th, 2017||Toronto|
|SEO||November 10th, 2017||Toronto|
|Paid Search||November 22nd, 2017||Toronto|
|Data Fundamentals||November 24th, 2017||Toronto|