Event sponsorship opportunity: Get on the list!
This fall, the CampusPerks Team is hooking up some of Canada’s best campus organizations with wicked sponsorship opportunities from our branded partners. What are wicked sponsorship opportunities, you say? Check out a few cool student club events that were sponsored last year! In 2011/2012 we helped fuel student life across Canada by providing $500,000 in sponsorship and funding for student events.
How do I get my events sponsored? Get your club on the list! We’re pairing up the most fun, innovative, and interesting club events on our list with event sponsorship opportunities that best suit their initiatives. The student clubs on our list will have an exclusive opportunity to participate in branded opps to receive recognition, sponsorship, and awareness.
Sounds craycray, right? How do I get on the list? If you’re interested in adding your organization’s events to our list of “campus events to be sponsored”, click this link to go to our fancy form where you can tell us all about the events your club will be hosting this year. Student groups on this list will be the first to hear about branded sponsorship opps (want an example? check out a couple wicked opps students participated in last year with Virgin Mobile Canada and Blackberry).
Need the sign up link again? Nbd. Click here to get on the list.
-The CampusPerks Team
P.S. Do you have questions? Take a look below for a helpful FAQ.
What do you mean when you say “sponsorship”?
- Funding. Giveaways. Fame. Glory. It depends on the opportunity, but all CampusPerks opportunities give you the stuff you need to make your student life bigger and better.
Timelines, timelines, timelines…?
- The last day to submit event info for your organization is now September 3oth. We will begin contacting student groups about opportunities beginning in mid-September.
Do I have to do anything other than tell you what events I’d like sponsored ?
- No – it really is meant to be a simple and pain-free process. You provide us with info on events that you’d like sponsored and we’ll get back to you as suitable opportunities come up.
What types of student groups can apply?
- This is open to any campus organization – clubs, conferences, competitions, intramurals, etc. Your club can have 5 people or 500 – it’s what you’re doing that matters most!
Am I guaranteed sponsorship?
- There is no guarantee that we will be able to match all events with sponsorship, as opportunities are limited. Please keep in mind that we will be pairing each opportunity with the best student group(s) for that particular brand (e.g., a national technology conference with a technology brand).
Um, yeah. I still have questions!
- Well then, what are you waiting for! Shoot our program coordinator Artin an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It will make his day.