Canadian Association of Journalists: Interviewing Survivors of Trauma
- Ted Barris, author of Victory at Vimy, Deadlock in Korea, and Breaking the Silence. Centennial College Journalism professor.
- Carol Ann Davidson, broadcast journalist, interviewer with the Azrieli Foundation.
- Katerie Akiwenzi-Damm, Anishnaabe writer, founder and managing editor of Kegedonce Press. Contributor to Speaking My Truth.
- Andrea Litvack, Director, Master of Social Work program at University of Toronto, professor of interviewing at Munk School of Global Affairs.
- Esther Enkin, executive editor of CBC News and vice president of the Canadian Journalism Forum on Violence and Trauma.
Tuesday Nov. 20, 2012
6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
2nd Floor Oakham Lounge
63 Gould Street
- Students: FREE
- CAJ members: $5 (CAJ memberships available here)
- General admission: $15 (at the door) or $10 for pre-ordered tickets.
National Director, CAJ, Toronto Chapter
416 289-5000 ext 8826
Ryerson Journalism Course Union presiden